Skip to content Accessibility info

Trusted Advisor

Trusted Advisor

Your insurance Agent should be a trusted Advisor.  Along with your Dr, Attorney and Cpa.  It is wise to consult your Agent when you have a life change.  Like getting married, having a baby, buying or selling a house, adding additional square footage to home or an expensive purchase such as an Anniversary ring.  These are but a few examples of things that should be discussed with your Insurance Agent / Trusted Advisor.  For instance, when getting married, does my spouse need to be added as a driver on my auto policy? 

It could affect coverage if undeclared spouse has an accident in your vehicle.  Married folks get a married discount with most Insurance Carriers.  Long and short of it is consult your Agent.  Call Terry Hawks of Hawks Insurance if you have any questions on this or any Insurance matter.


Terry Hawks